To properly put on a wig, please follow these simple steps.
1. Wear your wig on the natural hairline, which for most people it is four finger-widths away from the eyebrows.
2. After removing your wig from the bag or box, gently remove the hair net from the wig. Shake your wig a couple of times to separate the fibers and it some volume and body. Some wigs have a preset styling that needs to be shaken out.
3. Brush your hair away from your face at the top and sides. If you have long hair, we suggest using bobby pins to keep your hair out of your face. Also pin your hair back at the sides and up at the nape. For some women, wig liner and wig caps are helpful and keep existing hair in place.
4. Hold your wig at the sides with the label in the back. Place the wig at your natural hairline and slide it on starting from the front and ending at the back. Make adjustments as needed so the front edge is slightly over your natural hairline. The ear tabs are there to center your wig from left to right. Make adjustments as needed with the Velcro tabs in the back for a more comfortable and secure fit.
5. Check the front, sides, and nape area and tuck in any stray hairs that did not make it in while you were sliding on your wig.