Say goodbye to clips, tapes, or glues with the Milano patented Freedom Lining Kit. The velour-type lining grips your hair or scalp transforming any wig into a secure fit.
- 1 Freedom Lining Top
- 1 Freedom Nape Piece
- 2 Freedom Ear Tabs
DISCLAIMER: UptownWigs is not responsible for any damage done to wigs in the process of applying the lining kit. Lining kits must be sewn onto the cap of the wig. Attach at your discretion or allow a professional to do so.
To attach the lining kit you will need the following tools:
Sewing Machine, Thread, Pins, Small Scissors, Comb, Seam Ripper
1. Remove the old lining using small scissors. If you have any combs attached to your wig cap, make sure to remove those as well.
2. Secure all 4 attachments onto the cap using pins.
3. Begin by sewing the ear and nape pieces first. Sew over the pieces at least 2 times and remove the pins as you go.
4. If a piece is too big, cut the excess off once partially sewn on.
5. Before sewing the crown pieces on, tie the hair in that area up in a ponytail to avoid getting the hair caught in the thread.
6. Flatten your cap out as best as possible when sewing the top piece on.
7. Using a tail comb, gently pull out any hair strands that got caught in the thread while sewing.
- SHORT NAME:
- Freedom Lining Kit
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, send it back! You have several options.
Return will be accepted within 10 business days of receipts. Items must be in new condition. Costume wigs, costume accessories, wig accessories, sale items, price macthes items are FINAL SALE. Items that do not meet these criteria may be subject to fees.