The PU Lining Kit from the Milano collection will help transform and protect any wig. The sewn in PU tabs will allow the use of glues or tapes to adhere for a fit that will not budge.
- 1 PU Lining Top
- 1 PU Nape Piece
- 2 PU Ear Tabs
DISCLAIMER: UptownWigs is not responsible for any damage done to wigs in the process of applying the lining kit. Lining kits must be sewn onto the cap of the wig. Attach at your discretion or allow a professional to do so.
To attach the lining kit you will need the following tools:
Sewing Machine, Thread, Pins, Small Scissors, Comb, Seam Ripper
1. Remove the old lining using small scissors. If you have any combs attached to your wig cap, make sure to remove those as well.
2. Secure all 4 attachments to the wig using pins. For the new top lining, make sure to pin the area around the PU strip.
3. Sew the top lining around the edges, removing the pins as you sew through each piece.
4. Any trapped hair in the seam will need to be taken out from the thread. Use a tail comb to gently pull the caught hair out.
5. Flatten your cap out as best as possible when sewing through the ear and nape pieces.
- SHORT NAME:
- PU Lining Kit
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, send it back! You have several options.
Return will be accepted within 10 business days of receipts. Items must be in new condition. Costume wigs, costume accessories, wig accessories, sale items, price macthes items are FINAL SALE. Items that do not meet these criteria may be subject to fees.