The Silicone Lining Kit from the Milano Collection will help Transform any wig into a secure fit, giving the wearer peace of mind. The silicone lining will grip onto the scalp or bio-hair for a fit that will not budge.
- 1 Silicone Silk Lining
- 1 Silicone Nape Piece
- 2 Silicone Ear Tabs
DISCLAIMER: UptownWigs is not responsible for any damage done to wigs in the process of applying the lining kit. Lining kits must be sewn onto the cap of the wig. Attach at your discretion or allow a professional to do so.
To attach the lining kit you will need the following tools:
Sewing Machine, Thread, Pins, Small Scissors, Comb, Seam Ripper
1. Remove the old lining using small scissors. If you have any combs attached to your wig cap, make sure to remove those as well.
2. Secure the top lining onto the cap using pins.
3. Sew the top lining onto the cap by going around the edges of the lining. Remove the pins as you sew through each piece.
4. Use a tail comb to gently pull out any hair that got caught in the seam.
5. The silicone ear and nape pieces will need to be sewn in by hand as a sewing machine will not be able to sew through the silicone. Secure them to the cap before sewing using a pin. Once you have sewn the ear and nape pieces on, your wig is now ready to wear with your new lining.
- SHORT NAME:
- Silicone Lining Kit
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, send it back! You have several options.
Return will be accepted within 10 business days of receipts. Items must be in new condition. Costume wigs, costume accessories, wig accessories, sale items, price macthes items are FINAL SALE. Items that do not meet these criteria may be subject to fees.